Bamboo is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you register, we ask you for your name email address.
- We use your personal information to update you about new products/services. We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you, except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by unsubscribing.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Types of cookies used on this site
- Strictly necessary cookies - some of the cookies on our website are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. This includes accessing secure areas of the website.
- Performance cookies -some of the cookies on our website collect information about how visitors use the website. For instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information which these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how our website works.
- Third party cookies - our website also allows third party cookies to download cookies to your device. For example, cookies from sharethis.com are used to allow you to send a page from our website to your social media account such as Facebook or Twitter. Cookies from Google and YouTube are also used. The YouTube cookie is set on pages that contain YouTube videos. These third party cookies are not under our control. For further information about their use see sharethis.com, www.google.com and www.youtube.com.
- By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.